- The Winter Park Playhouse is a 501 (c) (3), non-profit charitable organization and upholds a strict NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE policy.
- For your convenience, the Box Office will open two hours before each performance.
- The lobby and bar will open at 1:00 pm for matinees and 6:30 pm for evenings.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- All shows will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please call if you are running late. If a call is not received, any tickets that have not been picked up become the property of the Playhouse and may be re-distributed at the staff’s discretion.
- Out of respect for the audience and performers, patrons arriving 15 minutes or later after the designated starting time of a show may not be seated until intermission.
- Patrons leaving the theatre during a performance will be re-seated at an appropriate time during the performance. Re-entrance is at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Students must be 11 years and over to be admitted to a Mainstage Series production and 15 years and over to be admitted to a Spotlight Cabaret Series performance.
- The Playhouse has partner restaurants that can help fulfill any of your dining needs, before or after the performance. Please visit the Community Partners section of our website or contact us for more details.
- To ensure an enjoyable experience for all patrons, please silence your cell phones prior to performance and refrain from any disruptive behavior during the show.
- The Playhouse is proudly affiliated with Actors’ Equity Association and as such, no photographs, audio or video recording during performances will be permitted.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the building.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the show!